Covid-19 Residents Guide
At EVC Property Management Ltd we strive to look after the properties of our customers, but we also care about the safety of the people that live in the flats.
We cannot escape the news which says there has been an escalation of the coronavirus and now a second lockdown. We have prepared the following guide for residents to help minimise the risk of infection.
Symptoms and Prevention
The symptoms of COVID-19 are a new and continuous cough, a change to your sense of smell or taste and a high temperature. If you have any of these symptoms you should seek medical attention as soon as possible.
If you know someone with these symptoms, it would be best to avoid contact with them.
To avoid catching or spreading the coronavirus you should follow this advice:
- Wash your hands with an anti-bacterial soap often. You should wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitiser when do not have access to water and soap.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue if you sneeze or cough and then bin the tissue and wash your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are visibly unwell.
- Wear a mask.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if you have not washed your hands recently.
If you have symptoms follow advice on https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
How EVC Property Management Ltd can help?
Your Property Manager is here to help should you have any concerns about the communal areas where you live. If you suspect someone may be infected in your property/have a resident with a confirmed case of the COVID-19 virus then we would recommend that you advise them to self-isolate in their apartment and ensure you follow the above advice after any contact with them.
By letting your Property Manager know, they can instruct a cleaner to come in to have a thorough clean of the internal communal areas of your block and organise a cleaning service that is more regular than usual.